Call for PapersBilkent Economics, together with CEPR, is organizing a workshop on monetary economics, with emphasis on heterogeneity of policies and responses to these. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Business cycle asymmetries
2. Asymmetry of monetary policy responses to financial and real developments
3. Asymmetry of financial market and real economy responses to monetary policy
4. The presence and nature of perceived central bank private information effects
5. The effects of second moments of income/wealth/wage/price distributions on responses of first moments to monetary policy
The submission deadline is 1 March 2020. To submit a paper, please click here .